Questions about the registration procedure? About what the Lokaal Overleg Platform Brussel Secundair onderwijs (Local Consultation Platform Brussels Secondary Education) does?
LOP Brussel Secundair Onderwijs
Telephone: 02 553 05 82
Postal address: Koning Albertlaan II-laan 15, 1210 Brussels
Need help in applying for a place?
Contact one of the organisations below. They can help you sign up in March 2021. They provide assistance by phone or e-mail. With some organisations, you can make an appointment to go and see them.
- Bring the necessary documents.
- Go alone, always comply with the measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus and be sure to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose properly.
- The list of helping organisations is available here. This overview will be updated regularly.
You can do the following yourself:
- Read the information on the website www.inschrijveninbrussel.be carefully. The Dutch text has been translated into French and English.
- Watch the short instructional film on the website. This clearly shows what steps you need to take to apply for a place for nursery and primary education. The procedure for secondary education is largely the same.