Registering in a school without application procedure
26 March 2021
Registering for 1A without application procedure or for 1B
- Register your child directly in the school of your choice. Contact the school between 7 May and 1 June 2021. During this period, these schools cannot refuse children on the grounds of lack of capacity. If you register within this period, you are sure to get a place.
- Here you will find an overview of all the schools, whether they use an application procedure or not (in Dutch).
- As of 4 June the open registration period starts. Everyone can register, as long as there are places available.
Registering for the 2nd grade or in a higher grade
- Register your child directly in the school of your choice. Contact the school between 10 and 26 May 2021. During this period, there is a priority for pupils with a Dutch-speaking parent (up until 55% of the places).
- As of 27 May the open registration period starts. Everyone can register, as long as there are places available.
- No places left? Ask the school for a rejection document. Your child will be placed on the school's waiting list. The school will contact you if a place opens up.
More information on the registration procedure?
- Carefully read the information on this website and watch the short instructive film on the application and registration procedure.