Open registrations start on 3 June
Are you still looking for a place in a school or do you want to put your child on the waiting list of a school? Open registrations start at 9 a.m. on 3 June. Owing to the coronavirus measures, registration at the school itself is not possible. Registrations will be done remotely, by email.
How to register?
- Check the number of available places at the schools of your choice (available from 28 May - 14 p.m.)
- Send an email to the school from 3 June 2021 (9 a.m.)
- In your email, indicate:
- First name and surname of the child
- Date of birth of the child
- Year of birth/grade in which you wish to register your child
- Contact details of the parent(s): phone number, email address, address for correspondance
Please note! During the open registration period, registrations follow chronological order. The school will allocate the place to the pupil whose e-mail was received first.
No places left? Your child will be placed on the waiting list. When a place becomes available, the school will contact you.
Registrations start at 9 a.m. Emails received by the school before 9 a.m. are not valid!
More information on the registration procedure?
Carefully read the information on this website and watch the short instructive film on the application and registration procedure.