How do you prepare your application? This page tells you how to do this:
Nursery, primary or secondary education
Prepare your application:
- Choose schools: make a list of the schools of your choice. These tips will help you along.
- Inform yourself about the procedure:
- read the brochure (available in 8 languages) or the information on this website carefully
- watch the information video explaining the application and registration procedure
- watch the video explaining how the places are assigned after the application period
- attend an online information session by LOP Brussel
- Check if your child has priority.
- Gather the necessary data and documents: this checklist will help you along.
- See how many places are available: are there still places available in the schools you want to apply to for your child?